Tips for better acting headshots.
- Make the main focus of the pictures your expressions.
- For acting headshots keep your clothing simple and avoid anything that’s going to be distracting.
- Avoid bold patterns, stripes, logos and graphics on clothing.
- Bright, solid colors are always good.
- Bring several options to choose from because it’s always better to bring too much than not enough.
- Avoid any jewelry because you don’t want casting agents to be distracted by it. You want them to see your personality.
- Layering clothing is always good, such as, t-shirt, shirt and a light jacket.